1. What time did you get up this morning? Way too early.. 4:55 a.m. and I promptly went BACK to bed, woke back up at 7:00 a.m. and as soon as I’m done with this I’m on my way to take a nap! On your average normal kind of day I generally wake up by my body alarm. It wakes up when it wants to. This morning I had a dream… *sighs* (way too many of those lately)
2. Diamonds or pearls? BOTH! I’m a girly-girl.. please don’t limit my selection. If it has to be limited, then *pretend pouts* I guess I’ll have to take the Diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movie?: The Hostel – (Thanks Dennis, I STILL have a horror movie stuck in my head! *laughs because I am wayyy to impressionable for my own good*)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Not sure I have a favorite – but I like Boston Legal, Grey’s Anatomy and Deal or No Deal (I know .. I’m a dork.. but I kinda like that Howie guy)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Protein shake
6. What is your middle name? *laughs* That’s on a need to know basis. *grins* Are we going to be sleeping together any time soon? You’ll have to date me first … let me check and see if I’m done shampooing my carpets …
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Absolutely Lobster … and anything else seafood.
8. What foods do you dislike? Most Fast food stuff. Makes me go blechhhh!
9. What are your favorite chips? Sun Chips are kinda fun.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I’m still stuck on Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy at the moment (it makes my butt wiggle) and Boogie Monster (makes me giggle and think of about 3-4 people I know …), then sprinkle in some Dave Matthews Band, topped off with a homemade CD sent to me a couple of years ago – new school this week, old school last week. Ahhh.. but ya know… music is still in exploration mode with me…
11. What kind of car do you drive? The Girly-Girl.
12. Favorite sandwich? not a big sandwich eater – but when I do it’d be a Bacon Cheeseburger or a Chili Bacon Cheeseburger. (and yessss… there are times in order to eat this I find myself at a …*sighs* Fast food place… lol)
13. What are characteristics you can’t stand? People who are constitutionally incapable of being honest and persistently hurt others with their lies. I can handle any truth, it’s the lies that cause damage. I understand that some people have to *learn* how to be honest –and not be afraid of it – and am totally willing to nurture the effort in those that are in the learning process. It makes me sad for people who are like this. How do some people remember or keep up with ALL those lies??? (I’m related to a few… it HAS to be exhausting!!)
14. What are your favorite clothes? The ones that fit me well and say *pick me, pick me, pick me* when I’m shopping.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Right now? Either a sunny secluded beach or a snowy mountain cabin with a ski slope not far away.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? No favorites – it’s all about the fit and my personal style for me.
17. Where would you want to retire? Truly no clue. While other people my age are looking to retire I’m focused on building an empire – retirement isn’t happening yet. Stay tuned. Possibly some where on the coast, but who knows … I’m flexible .. I’ll know when I get there.
18. Favorite time of day? Early morning – which I don’t often see. *Grins*
20. Where have you lived? Montana, Oregon, California
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball, Gymnastics, Ice Skating .. then Football (unless I’m following a football team with someone – so don’t bitch that it’s last, share your team or shush up! lol)
22. Who do you think will not send this back? Welllll… that would imply that I’m sending it out, wouldn’t it??
23. Person you expect to send it back first? An invisible one?
24. Coke or Pepsi? DIET Coke
25. Beavers or ducks? What??? What kind of question is that??? Quack, Quack
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Actually, both.. but I end up being more a night owl than a morning person – it just happens that way.
27. Pedicure or manicure? I have to choose? Uh uh.. BOTH. The Nail Nazi is regular, and pedi’s follow right after.
28. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Not that I want to share… I like to play my cards close to my chest. *grins* But… I am looking at booking a ski trip when I get to feeling better, ummm, posing nude for my 50th, I enrolled in a computer class, I’m ordering a new computer and I think Galen is getting a baby sister. Oh.. and I’m thinking about moving… soon. … any of that new or exciting? I didn’t think so. *winks n grins*
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A Veterinarian, a dancer and a horse trainer.
30. What is your best childhood memory? Making Apple Dumplings and dinner with Grandma C., hiding Smoky in my room (a dapple brown pony … yes .. a REAL one), exploring the country side on Trixie (a pinto pony), dance lessons on Saturdays, being undefeated with Jill (bay Quarter Horse).
31. Piercing? Ears – twice… more rooms for diamonds. *smiles*
32. Ever been to Africa? Not yet – I’d love to go.
33. Ever been toilet papering? No .. does that make me a bore?
34. Been in a car accident? *groans* YES!
35. Favorite day of the week? Monday – it’s a fresh new week.
36. Favorite restaurant? Hmmm… I don’t have a favorite at the moment. Guess I need to get out more.
37. Favorite Ice Cream? I’m happy with just plain ol Vanilla or the one with chunks of cookie in it. (can you tell I don’t eat a lot of ice cream??)
38. Favorite Fast Food? None really – locally – Raley’s if I have to.
39. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Fail? Never!
40. From whom did you get your last e-mail? From some guy I don’t know who is.
41.Which store would you choose to max out your Credit card? hmmm… we don’t tend to MAX out our cards… but, for the sake of the question… probably Macy’s when their stock is good.
42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? That means I’d have to tag a few people… *weg* Ok… I’ll take care of that at the end.
43. Last person you went to dinner with? Dennis (the ex)
44. What are you listening to right now? The click, click, click of the keyboard, the heater kicking on – I still have to do something about a stereo… but the Girly-girl plays tunes well. *smiles*
45. Your favorite Color? I like too many to have a favorite – I like shades of blues, greens, lavenders and pinks .. and also a big fan of white. Basically Color makes me happy.. so I like a lot of colors.
46. How many tattoos do you have? One, thinking about getting another.
47. How many are you sending this Email to? Not sending, tagging – only sending to Sara, the culprit sendee.. *grins at Sara*
48. What time did you finish this e-mail? 3:32 a.m. I am insane.
49. Favorite magazine? Martha Steward, Oprah, and Bazaar
There… happy, Sara? *grins* I played.
Now I’m tagging – everyone who reads this. *smiles pretty*
EDIT: Sara didn’t ask me to play… SUSAN did! On my behalf, all I can say is … well, they BOTH started with an *S*, I was in a fog, thinking about what one person is going through and focused on another. Oh, yeah … and it was three in the morning when I finished. lol *sighs at self* See… I really am a blonde. *smiles*